Safety is a core value at Glass Machinery & Excavation. The safety of our employees, clients, subcontractors, and vendors will never be comprimised in the interest of time or profit.
Glass Machinery excels at incorporating the critical elements of safety into every phase of our work. This is accomplished by performing a pre-construction job hazard analysis, ongoing daily job safety analysis, and implementation of behavior-based safety policies and procedures. Our safety program and culture complies with the standards set forth by both OSHA and MSHA. Our key employees are specifically trained in both sets of standards and their application to each project. This enables us to effectively accomplish our goal of protecting our most important asset, our employees.
Safety Program Elements:
- Mandatory substance abuse program
- New hire safety orientation program
- Comprehensive written safety plan
- Weekly Tool Box Safety meetings
- OSHA Trenching and Excavating safety training
- Implementation of Best Safety Practices
- Celebrate and reward excellence in site safety performance